PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN - Attn: Washington Brothers and Sisters

bishop109
1st November 2007, 19:23
My bike was stolen last night (Oct 31st) from Kent Station Parking Garage in Kent, Wa. If any of you happen to be in the area and catch a peak of this thing, let me know.

'07 1200R

http://www.cypherdesigns.com/photos/KentWard_XL1200R.jpg

1. Full Custom Paintjob. Matte Black w/ racing stripe and custom graphics
on tank, side covers and rear fender.
2. Mustang Solo Seat (Classic) Part#76150
3. Motherwell Luggage Rack
4. D&D FatCat 2:1 Exhaust (Black)
5. Harley Nightster Belt Guard (Aftermarket)
6. Andrews N3 Cams
7. Harley Nightster Front Fender (Aftermarket)
8. Forcewinder Air Cleaner

srrice40
1st November 2007, 19:31
Damn Sorry to hear that. I am way down on the border with Oregon, but I see anything resembling that I will definitely let you know. I hope you got good ins. cause it probably won't like that when and if you get it back.:(

sportysrock
1st November 2007, 19:33
DANG! That aint right, I hope you get it back in one piece.

Scooter_Trash
1st November 2007, 19:38
Damn sorry to hear that. Hope you get it back soon and all in one piece. That bike should be easy to recognize if left as is.

bishop109
1st November 2007, 19:39
Oh, good to know. Can we have a moderator move this?

Scooter_Trash
1st November 2007, 19:42
Looks like it was done even before I finished posting.

NoBoZoS
1st November 2007, 19:43
That sucks...really nice ride....I moved the thread to "Stolen bikes" area and copied it to the Washington Area sub forums....you should get lots of exposure that way...

Beat of luck with recovering it.

Leumas
1st November 2007, 19:48
What a sickener! I am really sorry that happened. Some dirty low-lifes need to learn to keep their hands to themselves. I know what I'd like to do to the scum that messes with a guys bike...........I am in Oxfordshire, but if I see it.....I'll take action........Leumas.

Desertfox
1st November 2007, 20:11
Damn shame! I hope you get it back soon. Unfortunately the odds of that are between Slim and None. And Slim just left town. In all likelyhood it has been cut up and parted out. You may see parts of it on Ebay. But a bike as distinctive as that one is not stolen for a joy ride.

OutlawTexan67
1st November 2007, 20:15
Man it sucks when any bike gets stolen,but it sucks even more when its a Harley because alot of these bikes have months even years of building and such into them ands are priceless to the owners!!!

Man hope Ya get your bike back!!

The person that ever tries to steal or steals my Ironhead better hope the police or someone gets them before I do.

bishop109
1st November 2007, 20:17
yeah, that's what I'm thinking Fox... I'm checking CL waiting for my exhaust or AC to pop up.

sportyblue
1st November 2007, 20:21
I am just heart broken for you. That was a good " point things out " job you did. If I happen to see it on the east side of the mountains I will now recognize it in a heartbeat. Sadly, I think the others are right tho.......So sorry.

Scooter_Trash
1st November 2007, 20:27
I'm checking CL waiting for my exhaust or AC to pop up.

That's a good point. Bishop and the police can only do so much. We have so many members on XLF that are always looking in CL or eBay for parts. If they could just keep in mind what some of the parts on the stolen bikes look like, they could contact the owner (not the seller or eBay) to have them attempt to verify the part my belong to them. The owner could then contact his local PD about the possible stolen part being on eBay.

AOW
1st November 2007, 20:55
Sorry your bike is gone. I'll recognize it if I see it up here in Seattle.

DAB1955
1st November 2007, 21:00
:( Sorry to here about the loss of your bike. If it's in one piece it should not be hard to notice. The bike is one of a kind and it looks like you put a lot of work into it. I'm sure you notified the police. You should also notify your insurance carrier. It looks like you kept good records of your modifications. You will need that for the insurance claim with the receipts.

By the way where did you get the (aftermarket) nightster front fender and belt guard ? I've been looking for some used ones on e-bay with no luck.

PlanB
1st November 2007, 21:00
I'll keep an eye out down here in Western Oregon!

bishop109
1st November 2007, 21:15
DAB, The guys who did my custom paint surprised me with them. He does a lot of color matching work for dealerships, so when he got my bike in he called up his guy and just ordered them up. I was pretty stoked, they look slick.

Y2K
1st November 2007, 22:55
Damn Sorry to hear that. I am way down on the border with Oregon, but I see anything resembling that I will definitely let you know. I hope you got good ins. cause it probably won't like that when and if you get it back.:(

Same here,will keep an eye out for parts as well.
Sadly it's likely your bike has already been dismantled and sold as parts.:(

The guy with the 883C
2nd November 2007, 06:32
Bummer - that is just down the hill from me.
I'll keep an eye peeled.

phidoux
2nd November 2007, 15:34
I'm in Colorado but will keep my eyes open and tell my family to do the same they tend to notice bikes more since I got mine.

Tukwila Mike
2nd November 2007, 16:01
I'll keep my eyes peeled. However, there are quite a few wanna be 1% ers in that area.

bjfoien
2nd November 2007, 17:15
That blows! We'll keep our eyes peeled for it on the east side of the state.