PDA

View Full Version : missing in Illinois

SumoBSMC
2nd February 2012, 10:42
anyone near gailsburg, Il, please keep an eye open for a 1975 Sporty. Black fenders and a black with yellow flames peanut gastank. Has a solo seat with the clothespin style springs (as oppossed to the spring style springs.) Has pillion pad and sissybar. Kickstart only. Has mini apes. Rear fender is chopped just under taillight, which is the 30's hotrod looking replica taillight. Also has struts as opposed to shocks. Club 'brother' 'borrowed' bike and now refuses to return it, has it stashed away somewhere. Will post pics. Thanks.

gusotto
2nd February 2012, 10:58
You could always get the cops involved.
Sounds like you know who has it.

I know where Galesburg, IL is located.
Never heard of "Gailsburg". Not in the index of my road atlas.

jharback
2nd February 2012, 11:40
Sounds like a great "Club Bro". Why not go to the club to solve the problem?

SumoBSMC
10th February 2012, 20:14
Sorry, Meant Galesburg, IL Late night typing does that. Hopefully, here is a pic of bike. P:\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 004.JPGP:\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 005.JPGP:\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 006.JPG

khaskins
10th February 2012, 20:24
Sorry, Meant Galesburg, IL Late night typing does that. Hopefully, here is a pic of bike. P:\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 004.JPGP:\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 005.JPGP:\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 006.JPG

You can't link to files on your computer. You need to upload them to photobucket