PDA

View Full Version : Lef† Turn

Jesse_Bolt
2nd December 2005, 22:42
http://media.putfile.com/CRAZY-MOTERCYCLE-CRASH

JB

kmssporty05
2nd December 2005, 22:45
OMG!!.........wonder what happened to the guy who flew down the road?
This should be mandatory viewing at all motorcycle safety courses.

Sportster Girl
2nd December 2005, 23:00
He was cooking a little too fast than I would have been in that situation....

"Assume that they WILL TURN LEFT IN FRONT OF YOU....." :(

Jesse_Bolt
2nd December 2005, 23:03
He was cooking a little too fast than I would have been in that situation....

"Assume that they WILL TURN LEFT IN FRONT OF YOU....."

Basic rule of survival.

JB

gymrat523
2nd December 2005, 23:07
My worst nightmare, always worried if the person sees you, I agree the biker could have been more proactive

rlstone
2nd December 2005, 23:07
Sh*t the bed, uncle Fred!!!! That's painful to watch... It didn't look like the guy even touched his brakes, either.

Shu
2nd December 2005, 23:10
That bike was hauling freakin' @$$! That biker is hurting (at a minimum) for sure. I don't know if I place more than half the blame on the cager in this case.

sportsterrific
2nd December 2005, 23:15
It didn't look like any of the bystanders were in too much of a hurry to run over and help the biker. But, ya, he was definitely going too fast.

avnsteve
2nd December 2005, 23:32
Looked that way to me too, on a sidebar, the bystanders are like cattle (clueless and confused) I saw a pedestrian get clobbered by a Suburban (chevy) and his body flew through the air (which is when I saw him) I immediately ran 100 yards to get to his aid, meanwhile passing numerous persons between he and I standing around with ?? on their faces. WTF? DO SOMETHING, call police or go help dude!

skratch
3rd December 2005, 00:36
yeah, what gets me is all those other folks in cars that just passed on the right and kept on going. its kinda scary to think that this guy could be just lying in the road and no one with any kind of sense of urgency to help......

carl2124
3rd December 2005, 00:39
I slowed the video....he was going fast and did brake....but it looked like his braking was within 20 feet....

jaxs1984
3rd December 2005, 07:21
DAMMM!!!! that was just bad in so many ways, I hope the guy is all right.

wreker
3rd December 2005, 08:51
Great instructional video. Especially for us new riders.

jamman
3rd December 2005, 08:59
speed definately kills, always scan way ahead up the road , and always assume the are gonna turn in front of you......

wabiker
3rd December 2005, 09:06
.....MAN....now THATS gonna leave a mark!!!