PDA

View Full Version : New video editing software..........

sportyblue
16th March 2008, 09:58
I'm stoked..............been looking for some new video editing software that was simple to use. I had some software I really liked but lost it in a PC restore and to be real honest I don't know where it came from to begin with.

This software has a storylboard and is very user friendly for cutting your video's exactly and precisely where you want to cut them. It can import audio.....the timeline has a place for three audios. I like the effects and transitions it offers. It is capable of converting to AVI which seems to work great for me.

It is so user friendly........it is Showbiz 2 by Arcsoft.....for $99.00. The search is over.........I have found what I want and I love it.

Now I I gotta go get some more footage................

Here is a sample of it. I kind of mixed it up just playing around.

qdR8SCYwPf8

bplinson
16th March 2008, 10:04
Good Deal!! I look forward to watching some of your productions!

Paulie420
16th March 2008, 18:59
I love Adobe Premiere but it's not "easy to use". It's not HARD either... but it doesn't look like iMovie.

sportyblue
16th March 2008, 20:20
I picked up Adobe Premiere Elments.........it is not as user friendly however it did make me a still shot, from a video, which is my avatar picture. I tried making a still shot from my lost software...............it did it....... but I did something wrong and I had 1000 of the same still shot. Ask me how long it takes to delete 999 pictures one at a time............:p

Paulie420
16th March 2008, 21:15
I use Adobe Premiere Pro, what is "Elements"?

sportyblue
16th March 2008, 21:30
It's actually called Adobe Premiere Elements 4. It says , "....the newest version of the best-selling consumer video-editing software. " I picked it up at Best Buy.

Scooter_Trash
16th March 2008, 21:34
I've been using Vega Movie Studio 8.0, I don't do a whole lot but it works for me. I'll have to check out Showbiz. thanks for the tip.

jasperpso
16th March 2008, 21:51
It is so user friendly........it is Showbiz 2 by Arcsoft.....for $99.00. The search is over.........I have found what I want and I love it.

what operating system are you using? i just tried installing the demo and it doesnt appear to like vista..

sportyblue
17th March 2008, 01:19
what operating system are you using? i just tried installing the demo and it doesn't appear to like vista..

I rechecked and it should work with VISTA. Here is a link: http://www.arcsoft.com/products/showbiz/

After you get to the above page try this:
1. At the top go to the E Store
2. Click on Resellers / Affiliates ( Nope I don't sell this )
3. There is a beige box on the front of that page sort of on the right side...... click on resellers product catalog.
4. Scroll down to the seventh product which should be Showbiz 2..........click on download demo.

After I clicked on download demo I received a link to click on in an e-mail message from them. Worked great. Of course I had to give them my name and e-mail address.

If all the above doesn't work I still have the link in my e-mail you can try.

Good luck.

Terp84Alum
17th March 2008, 01:21
My wife took a video on our digital camera but was holding the camera at 90 degrees. Can any of these packages rotate it 90 degrees so we can watch it? Can I send one of you the file?

Scooter_Trash
17th March 2008, 01:26
My wife took a video on our digital camera but was holding the camera at 90 degrees. Can any of these packages rotate it 90 degrees so we can watch it? Can I send one of you the file?

Vegas does.

sportyblue
17th March 2008, 01:30

I don't think this program can at least I don't see that option..............

snowman
17th March 2008, 01:45
Been using Studio 8 - 11 for three years and I really like it...:geek:geek:geek

Done quite a few promo DVDs for bands and performers and it's not too difficult to use...:wonderlan :wonderlan :wonderlan

sportyblue
17th March 2008, 05:07

I am sorry.............I was just messing around with this software and you can rotate your video...........it's under effects. :doh Check it out.......it might solve your problem.