PDA

View Full Version : Harley Gets DiCey

el jinete fantasma
1st May 2008, 00:49
It seems that Harley is jumpin' on Dice Magazine's train. Just saw a banner ad on Yahoo with the tag line "So screw it, let's ride." For those not in the know, Dice's tag line is "!!!!! this, let's ride!"
The ad was accompanied by a dicey (heh) character on a Cross Bones. This (http://www.harley-davidson.com/screwit) link was with the ad. So, since the mag doesn't want Harley's advertising, they're gonna steal their trip? I just picked up the fabled "Dark Custom" booklet at my dealer's. Pretty much coulda come right from the magazine.

momo1326
1st May 2008, 01:47
Bunch Of Douche's. Dice Party In Chi-town Also. Cant Wait.

xllent01
1st May 2008, 02:09
FTF........... Trendy whores always stealing someone else's thunder.............. oh yeah FTF!!

el jinete fantasma
1st May 2008, 16:32
Bunch Of Douche's. Dice Party In Chi-town Also. Cant Wait.
I'm jealous! The last one was here and it was a blast... so many cool-ass bikes!

Johnny Wolf
1st May 2008, 16:35
I just picked up the fabled "Dark Custom" booklet at my dealer's. Pretty much coulda come right from the magazine.

Ed,
Did you learn the secret "hand-shake", or do you know people in lower places?

el jinete fantasma
1st May 2008, 18:00
Ed,
Did you learn the secret "hand-shake", or do you know people in lower places?

I wanted to ask, but...

havi0412c
1st May 2008, 18:15
they took the commercial down. bummer, I wanted to make fun of it too.

el jinete fantasma
2nd May 2008, 15:22
they took the commercial down. bummer, I wanted to make fun of it too.

It's still popping up for me. Be sure to go to the stealer and pick up your limited edition "So Screw It, Let's Ride!" bandana.:rolleyes::laugh

xllent01
2nd May 2008, 15:51
It's still popping up for me. Be sure to go to the stealer and pick up your limited edition "So Screw It, Let's Ride!" bandana.:rolleyes::laugh

+1 ................. Put that on the gotta have list........ :laugh :doh