PDA

View Full Version : 08 sunburst red 120R stolen Ft lauderdale FL

A_Ride_4_ever
30th June 2008, 21:31
Hey if anyone sees a 1200r red with the oil/batt/ frame painted in sunglow red please IM me. My wife's bike was stolen at a Hess gas station yesterday. She went in to use the restroom , When she came back out the bike was gone. What makes the bike stand out is the whole bike has been repainted sunglow red not just the tin's oh and it has a 2 into 1 pipe setup and black mini apes. I don't have a current photo but will look for one tonight. Unfortunately I doubt we will ever see it again. Shes hart broken. Theirs nothing worse then seeing my old lady cry. Mable Ill just give her my sporty and get something else. :cry1:cry1 I wana find the :censor low life.. HE can keep the bik All I want is an arm and the knee kaps..

shotgun46
30th June 2008, 21:43
Thats a freeking shame ! I hope they get caught ! Let us know how this turns out !

Bob F
30th June 2008, 22:15
Theirs nothing worse then seeing my old lady cry.

+1 Hope you find him.

Scooter_Trash
1st July 2008, 04:14
Hope ya find the guy.

A_Ride_4_ever
1st July 2008, 17:01
YAHOOOOOOO!!! they found the bike, by accident in fact. They found the bike and 3 other Harley's in a container. The police found it using of all thing a lo jack installed on a new DYNA, We are extremely lucky and the container was due to be shipped out on Saturday for Hati. The bike has some damage, who ever stole it must have slammed into something , the right side of the bike is all scraped up, mirrors are busted and the saddle bags were literally ripped off., they even took the bell I had given her. Hopefully progressive ins will cover the damage and loss. Shes happy but I might just have to sell it, She and I are worried that their may be damage that we can not see. What y'all think ? We cant pick the bike up yet as there's an ongoing investigation but I and the other owners were able to go this morning and verify our bikes.

shotgun46
1st July 2008, 17:41
YAHOOOOOOO!!! they found the bike, by accident in fact. They found the bike and 3 other Harley's in a container. The police found it using of all thing a lo jack installed on a new DYNA, We are extremely lucky and the container was due to be shipped out on Saturday for Hati. The bike has some damage, who ever stole it must have slammed into something , the right side of the bike is all scraped up, mirrors are busted and the saddle bags were literally ripped off., they even took the bell I had given her. Hopefully progressive ins will cover the damage and loss. Shes happy but I might just have to sell it, She and I are worried that their may be damage that we can not see. What y'all think ? We cant pick the bike up yet as there's an ongoing investigation but I and the other owners were able to go this morning and verify our bikes.

How lucky is that ! More times then not do you get your bike back It can all be fixed ! But like you I would not trust it !

steelworker
1st July 2008, 18:32
Glad to hear they found your wife's bike, and I hope they find the scum that took it.

07883low
1st July 2008, 19:13
its to bad the cops are going to get these guys before you have a chance at them, it would be nice to get a little street justice first.

krono
1st July 2008, 19:50
glad to see you got the bike back
it was going to be shipped to Haiti??
I have Lo Jack on all my bikes, hope I never need to use it.
(Sadly here in Argentina motorcycle thefts occurs mostly with you riding, so is easier for them to get the bike with the keys on)

ParrotHead
1st July 2008, 20:30
Glad they found the bike.

Flamin883
1st July 2008, 22:37
glad you got the bike back, wow they took it straight to a container and had it set up to ship in a week. probably responsible for quite a few thefts, hope they lock em away for a long time, but it wouldn't suprise me if they don't even get caught. Just might think about a lojack for the flamin883

tim4hire
1st July 2008, 23:05
That was close.But the good thing is the missus is alright.Which Hess station was it?(I live in the area)Post before and after pix when you get a chance.

k-poppy
5th October 2008, 22:34
Thats great that you folks found it!! Im just not sure that I would want it back though.. Its got to make you sick knowing that some scum bag was ripping around on it.I dont know if I would be more mad about not knowing if there was any damage you couldnt see or not knowing what that moron was doing with himself when he slammed it sideways.. Err...... ya got leather seat on it!!!:D

POP