PDA

View Full Version : Amsoil : How to buy and get it shipped to Holland?

Erik
3rd September 2006, 22:39
Hello to all Sportster enthousiasts out there ! My first time here, and i hope to enjoy this forum.
I already read a lot of posts and i was particulary interested in the "what oil"-discussions.
I got convinced that the Amsoil MCV 20w50 could be just the one to start using in my 1992 XLH 883........
But...all i can find is a lot of american based dealers who will only distribute the liquid gold in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico/Hawaii..........

Is there anyone outthere who can give me a web link where i can order it and get it shipped to an adress in the Netherlands ??

Thanks, and appoligies up front for my 'english' (it's not my native language)

Erik.

barnes138
3rd September 2006, 22:50
shipping would probably be pretty steep if you can get someone to ship from the US!

gusotto
3rd September 2006, 23:09
Thanks, and appoligies up front for my 'english' (it's not my native language)
Erik.

Your English is just fine.
Better than our Dutch.

In fact, your English is better than some people who's native language IS English.

Good luck on your Amsoil search. I've shipped smaller items to The Netherlands and it was expensive. Not sure if the post office would ship an oil product, they get funny about certain items and I'll bet oil is one of the items.

gamhill
3rd September 2006, 23:24
http://www.opieoils.co.uk/performance_lubricants/amsoil.aspx

Might be worth a look... At least it's a little closer then the US.

Erik
4th September 2006, 16:23

Your English is just fine.
Better than our Dutch.

In fact, your English is better than some people who's native language IS English.

Good luck on your Amsoil search. I've shipped smaller items to The Netherlands and it was expensive. Not sure if the post office would ship an oil product, they get funny about certain items and I'll bet oil is one of the items.

Thanks for the compliment and good luck !
Erik.

Erik
4th September 2006, 16:31
"...Might be worth a look... At least it's a little closer then the US.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mike, i already got in touch with them, and it just might work !!

greetings,

Erik.

sportysrock
4th September 2006, 22:15
Good luck Erik with the UK source!

This quote is from the AMSOIL online store, "The AMSOIL Store is available only for U.S. and Canada customers at this time. Products ordered through the Online Store are not able to be shipped to other locations."

gamhill
5th October 2006, 03:05
"...Might be worth a look... At least it's a little closer then the US.

Thanks Mike, i already got in touch with them, and it just might work !!

greetings,

Erik.[/quote]

How'd you make out with this?