PDA

View Full Version : DelMarVa bike week

thatbikerguy
13th September 2006, 02:40
Is anyone going??:tour :smoke

Terp84Alum
13th September 2006, 02:42
I'm scheduled to head down Thursday afternoon. I'm driving from Middletown to Columbia to hook up with my brother and then to Laurel to hook up with one of his buddies and then off to the beach. This will be my longest ride since my Suzuki days back in the '80s. I'm actually a little nervous. Are you heading down?

thatbikerguy
13th September 2006, 02:47
Going down on Fri.

johnnybgood
13th September 2006, 02:55
My brother and I are heading down on Friday night. Coming home on Sunday. Looks like the weather is going to be good. Probably be at Ocean Downs on Saturday at some point. Send me a pm and maybe we can meet at some point over the weekend.

johnnybgood
13th September 2006, 03:00
www.delmarvabikeweek.com

johnnybgood
14th September 2006, 01:36
:bump :bump :bump

Terp84Alum
14th September 2006, 02:37
Well, the rain is putting a damper on things for me. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow :(

johnnybgood
14th September 2006, 11:57
Well, the rain is putting a damper on things for me. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow :(

Are you still going? Looks like the rain should be over by the time we head out Friday evening.

Jt1200r
14th September 2006, 12:29
im going sat. with son in law

Terp84Alum
14th September 2006, 15:20
I'm not going. The group I'm going with/meeting down there is coming home Saturday morning. I can't do that many miles in a 24 hour timeframe. I'm probably going to head the other direction to Garrett County tonight or tomorrow instead. Have fun!!

kbfarkas
14th September 2006, 15:34
Leaving Friday AM

johnnybgood
21st September 2006, 01:59
Any good storys? We had a blast other than the rain. Rode down Friday evening and only ran into one short downpour. Hung out mostly at Fishtails and the bars around Wicomico St. Went out to Ocean Downs Saturday evening in a buddy's car......what a joke. Traffic backed-up for miles with no parking for cars because of the saturated parking field. We did find a place to park and hung out for a while. Russell Mitchell was there posing for the cameras and signing autographs......he does have some interesting looking bikes IMO. Spent late Saturday evening on the balcony of our motel room next to MR Ducks.........should have taken a camera. Many thanks to the intoxicated group staying one floor above us. They did an outstanding job of convincing 8 out of 10 girls leaving the bar to loose their inhibitions. Sunday was beautiful weather for the ride home.