The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® (http://xlforum.net/forums/index.php)
-   Sex, Drug, and Rock & Roll (http://xlforum.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   When is nookie respectable???? (http://xlforum.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20883)

RoadChick 24th January 2006 06:32

When is nookie respectable????

I have to ask......How long does a woman need to wait to have sex to

still be a respectable woman in your eyes??

PlanB 24th January 2006 06:37

That's quite a twitch your finger is having tonight, RC (the two same posts)! I've heard that's indicative of a serious Hawaiin disease...Lakanookie...:D

In answer to your question, though, I'd have to say chemistry has a lot to do with it...sometimes you just seem to click with a person almost instantly...but if that doesn't happen, I do like to get to know the person fairly well...that tends to take awhile when usually both parties are working...it's that damn Iowa farmboy in my blood that I can't seem to shake! As far as respectable for the woman...I guess that's pretty individual AND how you were raised to feel about sex...a bible toting Southern Baptist is going to wait til marriage or go to hell, whereas a left coaster or someone with hippie parents might have a whole different belief system that feels sex is a sharing of physical pleasure...good post...I look forward to the variety of answers!

loki03xlh 24th January 2006 06:38

I would say that a good nookie waiting period is 3-5 dates. But that's not always the case. My gf and I waited a lot longer than that, due to her being separated and not feeling comfortable around guys in that manner. Two kids, failed marriage, not wanting to screw up again (plus, I think she was testing me, lol). If you don't wait 3-5, you stand a good chance of your relationship being solely based on sex, and if you go longer (without explanation) he may lose interest.

RoadChick 24th January 2006 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by planb
That's quite a twitch your finger is having tonight, RC (the two same posts)! I've heard that's indicative of a serious Hawaiin disease...Lakanookie...:D

In answer to your question, though, I'd have to say chemistry has a lot to do with it...sometimes you just seem to click with a person almost instantly...but if that doesn't happen, I do like to get to know the person fairly well...it's that damn Iowa farmboy in my blood that I can't seem to shake!

Was I that obvious??? Damn !!!

:roflblack :roflblack :roflblack

82ndJumper 24th January 2006 06:40

If I meet a woman and we hit it off then it doesnt matter when we sleep together. Now thats just me.

Predator 24th January 2006 06:40

Where's the ten minute option??:p

Seriously though, i'd have to agree with PlanB

Paulie420 24th January 2006 06:40

I agree with planb... however if your asking us to put a medium average number out there... I'd say between 2wks - 1mo.

And that is simply in my little life. :D
However, even though people get wild sometimes I think they can still be great people... but if everything were to be perfect......

Johnny G 24th January 2006 06:41

I think waiting untill the six pack is gone is about long enough

RoadChick 24th January 2006 06:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by 82ndJumper
If I meet a woman and we hit it off then it doesnt matter when we sleep together. Now thats just me.

But, would you consider a relationship with this woman or just sex???

RoadChick 24th January 2006 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny G
I think waiting untill the six pack is gone is about long enough

Come on guys!!! I am trying to be find out how you really feel!!!
NOt how fast you want it...