The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® (http://xlforum.net/forums/index.php)
-   Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos (http://xlforum.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   Show your bike next to your favorite Muscle Car (http://xlforum.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1249825)

grancuda 18th July 2012 04:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bitspitter (Post 4058627)
Love that 67 Chevelle. Used to have one of those, until I bought my first house. Then, I had to let the Chevy go.....

That is a '69 Plymouth Road Runner, not a '67 Chevelle.

http://inlinethumb29.webshots.com/48...600x600Q85.jpg

gingerbeard 18th July 2012 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by grancuda (Post 4059374)
That is a '69 Plymouth Road Runner, not a '67 Chevelle.

Beautiful!! :clap What's she run?

mexicutioner 18th July 2012 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by grancuda (Post 4059374)
That is a '69 Plymouth Road Runner, not a '67 Chevelle.

http://inlinethumb29.webshots.com/48...600x600Q85.jpg

Burn!!!

mexicutioner 20th July 2012 23:17

http://img.tapatalk.com/a6937991-d893-6f30.jpg

Here's mine next to my el camino. The car ain't the prettiest ever but it will sure get it done at the track.

steveb625 8th August 2012 13:24

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/a...ortster-SM.jpg

Monkey55 13th August 2012 02:03

Since no one knows what's.under the hood, they cannot not call it a muscle car. :D

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8448/7...9939c261c8.jpg

mexicutioner 13th August 2012 03:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey55 (Post 4097428)
Since no one knows what's.under the hood, they cannot not call it a muscle car. :D

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8448/7...9939c261c8.jpg

Whats under the hood?

rottenralph 13th August 2012 03:46

Here is my baby with my former baby. I miss my car. Dumb idea selling it. http://xlforum.net/photopost/waterma...e=48459&size=1

Monkey55 13th August 2012 04:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by mexicutioner (Post 4097520)
Whats under the hood?

If I told you that, it would lose all the fun.. But, I can give you a hint. The first number starts with a 2 and the last number is a 5, and the middle number may or may not be a 3.

If that was too vague for you, here's another hint.. It rhymes with Sex Kissinger.

:smoke



E

mexicutioner 17th August 2012 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey55 (Post 4097603)
If I told you that, it would lose all the fun.. But, I can give you a hint. The first number starts with a 2 and the last number is a 5, and the middle number may or may not be a 3.

If that was too vague for you, here's another hint.. It rhymes with Sex Kissinger.

:smoke



E

I wasn't aware that a 55 Chevy was a muscle car anyways.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
XL Forum® - Linson Media LLC