View Single Post
Old 12th July 2019
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

NLXL has a reputation beyond reputeNLXL has a reputation beyond reputeNLXL has a reputation beyond reputeNLXL has a reputation beyond reputeNLXL has a reputation beyond reputeNLXL has a reputation beyond reputeNLXL has a reputation beyond reputeNLXL has a reputation beyond reputeNLXL has a reputation beyond reputeNLXL has a reputation beyond reputeNLXL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippysmack View Post
I felt guilty after saying that.
There are many quality business here.
But the mainstream product has been dicey for a long time now.
For many years now, the 'quick sale' industry has ruined, in my opinion, the quality factor of products.
Most everything I've bought lately has been basically 'throw away' items.
When they shouldn't be.
I've got an expensive generator that I now have to find a way to replace the petcock on.
The construction is a shaft with a grommet that plugs into a 1/2" hole on the bottom of the plastic tank.
Grommet into plastic as a means to hold in fuel means it wasn't made to last.
I guess that's my point.
I think I can agree on that. It's often easy and fast money. If you want to sell airconditioning you can get them shipped in a container. You want your name on it? No problem.

I'll bet the bags from Viking come from somewhere here;

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...e+bags+leather

Look at those price tags...18 bucks for a set of saddle bags? They really look like the Viking ones.

What we see here in Europe is that the Chinese use German names or names that sound German for their products. Because German products are usually known for quality made products, like their cars, guns, electronics etc...Or they buy old brands and (mis)uses their names. Take the Italian motorcycle brand Benelli. That sounds much better than Qianjiang ain't it? Even 'Swedish' Volvo is now made in China. What is still real?