View Single Post
Old 18th February 2017
Chief Harley Engineer

jkinkade has much to be proud ofjkinkade has much to be proud ofjkinkade has much to be proud ofjkinkade has much to be proud ofjkinkade has much to be proud ofjkinkade has much to be proud ofjkinkade has much to be proud ofjkinkade has much to be proud ofjkinkade has much to be proud ofjkinkade has much to be proud ofjkinkade has much to be proud of

Sorry to read that Matt, but i know it won't stop you!!
thing's like that happen but odd's would be like 50 to 1.
over the years friends of mine have had many sets of Barrels shipped out ( or down under ) to Australia always send UPS from Axtell.
a friend with a Sportster & myself with an old tuber Buell have just ordered two sets of 88" Axtell cast iron barrels & pistons both carb bikes, we both like to do our testing at the drag strip like you & ride to the track & anywhere else. Just hope our Barrels make it over undamaged. we are both looking forward to having fun at the track as speed limits in Australia too low & inforced with speed camera's. but at the track no limits. hope you get your house quick then get your bike back to the track!! best of luck.