View Single Post
Old 7th September 2017
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Hippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coz View Post
Maybe an enhanced link in the Portal and "Sportsterpedia" rather than "Sportster Encyclopedia" might help.
The general consensus is probably gonna be that it is there in the menu as well as at the top of the page in the different forum sections so advertisement is there. It is also a part of the forum just as all the other sections in the menu but it shouldn't prevail over the others as in highlighted but rather another feature of the forum. I do agree that it should read "Sportsterpedia instead of Sportster Encyclopedia" so as not to be confusing. I'll ask Bert about changing that.
Thank you!

The only one elite in my life was a beautiful Australian Shepherd and I shot him for biting me.