View Single Post
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Flat Track Champion

Tinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycowrencher View Post
There are a lot of hot shot hand clutch guys up here. Last sat .030 rt was good for 5th qualifier. 0.14 was 1st. Sun .025 was tied for 1st and second. I was lucky I ran number 1st... We have 4 or 5 guys that can kill their dial in... Makes it hard to go rounds, but you cant help but get better... I haven't made it past rd3 once this season...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

This new class I’m in called Hot Twin ( street tire no bar) used to be called Hot Harley, one guy with a Victory wanted to play too so changed the rules to allow ‘V-Twins’ but failed to exclude the metric V-twins so it’s a mix of bikes, even have a liquid cooled RZ350 or something like that….So ETs are 11-16 seconds with only a couple few able to cut a light or run the number…perfect for me lol. It’s all good for the bike count so can’t complain.

The bar bike class, Super bike, I needed to run the number within a few hundreds and a. 020 would be very competitive but not #1 Q. Tough class.

I’ll have it figured out soon enough , only 30 runs maybe on the bike, need more seat time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk