View Single Post
Old 10th May 2019
Flat Track Champion

tigger has a reputation beyond reputetigger has a reputation beyond reputetigger has a reputation beyond reputetigger has a reputation beyond reputetigger has a reputation beyond reputetigger has a reputation beyond reputetigger has a reputation beyond reputetigger has a reputation beyond reputetigger has a reputation beyond reputetigger has a reputation beyond reputetigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone View Post
Electrical? A bulb failed? A connection was loose?

Accessories or body? Did a bolt loosen?

There are so many possibilities for whiney bitches to skew results.

well a lot of those whiny bitches are paying a lot for a loose bolt or or a failed bulb.

Quote:
Of those that did incur out-of-pocket expenses, the average motorcycle repair bill was $342, with the cost being heavily dependent on brand and type. For those brands that we have adequate data on, median repair costs ranged from $269 for Kawasaki to $455 for BMW. Dual-sport/adventure bikes and cruisers were less expensive to repair, costing $313 and $322 on average, and sport touring models were pricier at $383.
regardless i hope the streetfighter does well and maybe in a few years if i can afford one i will get one.