View Single Post
Old 29th December 2006
Flat Track Champion

rokclmb is a name known to allrokclmb is a name known to allrokclmb is a name known to allrokclmb is a name known to allrokclmb is a name known to allrokclmb is a name known to allrokclmb is a name known to allrokclmb is a name known to allrokclmb is a name known to allrokclmb is a name known to allrokclmb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by prplhays
I've been to Misawa every year for the past 10 years for my annual AT.
Just retired from Navy Reserves this past Oct, so that's one place I'll never see again. No more Oirase Gorge, Lake Towada, Hachinoe, Aomori. No more trying to figure out how to get unlost because all the road signs are written in Kanji. No more driving on the left side of the road in Japan and then coming back to the states and trying to drive on the left side here too. No more trying to figure out how many yen to the dollar. No more MacDonald's with soy sauce. No more 600yen for a beer, but unfortunately no more 2400yen Cuban cigars either. No more Irish Pub right out side the main gate, the Viking restaurant or cheesy noodles.
After having written all this, I guess I'll probably miss it a little. On the other hand, Nah. The flight over and back is a killer.
I haven't had too much trouble getting lost up here. When I was in Yokosuka I was lost a few times. What about the cheese rolls?

I'm planning on going to Hachinoe tomorrow, and will be stopping at the HD dealer.

"good spark + good air intake + good exhaust = horsepower + torque = fun!" Originally Posted by 883rnh