View Single Post
Old 20th December 2012
Rider Of The Iron Steed

IronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond repute

I am closing this thread now as i think everyone has had an opportunity to participate. I will provide a summary and my own comments later today. Thank you to everyone.

My Comments ...

I am not making any rules about what can and can not be posted in this forum. Rather i am providing leadership.

I have identified a problem, i have brought that problem to the attention of the forum members, and i have indicated a direction in which i believe we should focus. Clearly there is general agreement, so now we move on, all working together to ensure the longevity of this forum.
  • I started this thread not in response to any single post, but because of a trend.
  • There is no thin, dark line drawn to indicate what is and is not acceptable. Perhaps a wide gray line. Anyone is welcome to PM me if they see a problem, and i will take the comments and tone of this thread into account when deciding what to do or not do. I also consult from time to time with the senior mod's and admin's.
  • This is an IronHead forum. Anything IronHead related should be acceptable. It seems to me that K models and XR1000s and IronHead parts and IronHead rides all fall well within that scope.
Hopefully 10, 20, whatever years hence, while many of us will be gone, this forum will still be alive and well, new guys will still be coming here to get their IronHeads on the road and to learn the exciting history of these machines.

Thank you to everyone.

Visit Mick's WebSite
[And Check Out My Autobiog]

Last edited by IronMick; 20th December 2012 at 19:18..