View Single Post
Old 12th March 2017
Thx for the help, jackass

wandrur has a reputation beyond reputewandrur has a reputation beyond reputewandrur has a reputation beyond reputewandrur has a reputation beyond reputewandrur has a reputation beyond reputewandrur has a reputation beyond reputewandrur has a reputation beyond reputewandrur has a reputation beyond reputewandrur has a reputation beyond reputewandrur has a reputation beyond reputewandrur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs1200c View Post
Hey I will be moving to Huntsville and I am trying to figure out the area. SO far we have only been down to look around for a total of 3 days. We liked the NE and SE areas. We have been reading the local news and looking at reports about some of the problems in the local schools and that does have us concerned. I have a bass boat and want to be somewhere I can keep my boat at home so I was already told not to look at the Cove area as that wouldn't be possible. I need internet for my kids with school and just in general it is becoming more and more of a need with a lot of things anymore. Any help you all could give me I would greatly appreciate.

We are moving from Fredericksburg VA where we have a little over 3 acres now and have to commute through Northern Va/DC traffic now so traveling a little isn't a big deal when you take out this awful traffic.

Thanks
Hey, I know it's been a year, but have you made the move yet? Just curious. A friend of mine has been talking about moving down that way and was curious about your impression thus far (if you're there).

Thanks!