Thread: Ironhead Special tools
View Single Post
Old 1st January 2009
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Hopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant future
Default Special tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdog500 View Post
I cant wait till Hopper starts him homemade Harley tool thread. His homemade crank and wheel truing stands are simple yet elegant tools that anyone can build, once they see his solution.

Maybe we should just start the thread and have him add his homemade tools to that.

I bet we all made some homemade and custom tools for our bikes, it would be neat to have one thread that lists them.

Chris
Ok, well I will start the ball rolling. I figure if we all post pics/details of our special Ironhead tools, either made-up or bought, one tool per post, with the name of the tool in the title bar, we should end up with a searchable data base of every possible special tool for future reference.