View Single Post
Old 31st May 2018
foot in mouth member

jammantoo has a reputation beyond reputejammantoo has a reputation beyond reputejammantoo has a reputation beyond reputejammantoo has a reputation beyond reputejammantoo has a reputation beyond reputejammantoo has a reputation beyond reputejammantoo has a reputation beyond reputejammantoo has a reputation beyond reputejammantoo has a reputation beyond reputejammantoo has a reputation beyond reputejammantoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge View Post
I assume we are talking about all roads. Everything is a little different (not all roads lead to Rome), so we should be specific in what we mean as we post it.

I had a drafting teacher in high school (1961 ish) that told us all that we should ride in the tire tracks (he actually said in line with the tail lights) because if the guy in front stops hard you don't want to end up in his trunk. He advised us to always keep an escape route available. Smart advice, and it stuck with me. So far I have not ended up in anyone's trunk.
that is solid advice but I think one thing can be added to it. Remember you can stop faster than the cages around you, but can the cage behind you stop as fast as you, remember that when choosing where to position yourself.