View Single Post
Old 28th October 2006
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

PlanB has a reputation beyond reputePlanB has a reputation beyond reputePlanB has a reputation beyond reputePlanB has a reputation beyond reputePlanB has a reputation beyond reputePlanB has a reputation beyond reputePlanB has a reputation beyond reputePlanB has a reputation beyond reputePlanB has a reputation beyond reputePlanB has a reputation beyond reputePlanB has a reputation beyond repute

It really hit me hard to see the news of JW tonight as I was just thinking of him today...one of his last posts a couple of days ago was him explaining the reason we hadn't heard from him in awhile was because of a small heart problem he had experienced. I was going to PM and ask how he was doing and I now feel remorseful that I didn't.

Like others, I made friends with JW without ever having met him...we PM'ed regularly...he was contemplating getting an touring model, so we PM'ed about all the pros and cons of my electra glide. We were both in Vietnam at the same time and pm'ed back and forth about those days.

He sure loved his family...he told of how proud he was of his sons who are attending college and finding vehicles for them to drive.

Do take time to read his posts and you'll see what a straight up good guy he is...I say IS because I know he's somewhere being as good there as he was here.

If your family reads this memorial, JW, they will know how you touched many of us here, myself included for sure! I hope they find solace that we found you to be a very honorable man that gave us good advice, laughs, and great company!

Grab the bike of your choice up there, JW, and I'll be up someday to ride with you!