Thread: futbol thread
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2014
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Stairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc View Post
I live for the World Cup!!! My pick was Spain but after the Netherlands put it to them, I think Germany is probably the toughest. I'd like to see the US and Costa Rica get out of the group stages.
I with you Doc, I also live for the World Cup. I also think Germany is the team to beat. The U.S. has to learn to slow the game down and put a few passes together. Every ball can't be long. As I said earlier, I think Klinsman is on the right track, especially his decision to not take Donovan. The U.S.needs to develop a program to get players able to play in the major European leagues.