View Single Post
Old 16th June 2019
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

boomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond repute

Only buy a Sportster if you want to have fun. It handles great, sounds great, is easy to work on if you're a DIY person, and a hundred other good reasons. In my case, I've always admired the Big Twins - especially the older ones - but I've never wanted to own one. I've always wanted to own a Sportster. It's the best of both worlds, a fun motorcycle to thrash in the twisties and a vintage motorcycle at heart because of its DNA.
I also like other bikes from all countries for various reasons but no other company makes a genuine Sportster. I think it is the Jamocha Almond Fudge of ice cream or the Sam Adams of beer. It is unique, regardless of the year or displacement.