View Single Post
Old 14th February 2020
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

boomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan1976 View Post
Food for thought. I still have mid pegs on my bike and have fwd controls. I posted earlier about my fwd controls. I left the mid pegs on for some of the reasons a lot of you have mentioned. Pot holes RR tracks and just having another position to move my legs to on long rides. Some people think it looks funny but I pay them no mind. Once crossing a set of RR tracks I was going way to fast and jumped them. Only having my fwd controls at the time. I came up off the seat and came back down on the hard part of it where a back rest could be mounted. Man did that hurt. Had to have my wife take a look at my back side. She took a look and just busted up laughing I had a quarter size bruise on my tailbone. Mid pegs went back on the bike as soon as I could walk right again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't you hate admitting to your wife about a motorcycle riding accident? I came home from a beautiful long country ride with a bent and bruised bike, cracked ribs and I had to convince her that the bike was fixable and that I would heal. No, I would not give up riding. She eventually forgave me but she still brings up the subject from time to time.