View Single Post
Old 16th September 2021
Assistant Administrator

xena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestCoastXL View Post
So as all good things that come to pass go, the bike is back together and IT LIVES!!!

I used the BelRay products in both the Pri and the oil tank.
My buddy noticed it was quieter immediately. Could be subjective, could be adjustment of the chain, but I'll take it.

Now it's just a matter of waiting for the seat to be covered. I had a local shop add some rear bolster in behind my keister so I wouldn't slip off the seat and they used a grippier fabric for the tuck and roll center section.

I'll post a couple of pics to do with that later.

Just wanted to chime in with the realization that Sportsters are decently tough bikes and they make noise. Looking forward to the wind reduction that the new fairing provides based on a quick jaunt out with the bike.

don't stop til she's chopped
Great news! Have you installed the upgraded HD oil pump? My bike is an 04 and I just did it last weekend.

XLF Rules/Guidelines

XLF Guidelines II
*¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ (¸.•*´¯`*•--->Xena
Hammer Performance 1275 kit w flat tops, 2007 1200 heads with Hammer Impact Service, Hammer Performance custom billet intake manifold, Stock carb, N65C needle w 45/185 jets, K&N air cleaner, SE 497 Cams, Energy One clutch w 15% spring, Python 3 Slip ons, Dynatek DSPT-1 ignition on 28b