View Single Post
Old 10th April 2020
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

brucstoudt has a reputation beyond reputebrucstoudt has a reputation beyond reputebrucstoudt has a reputation beyond reputebrucstoudt has a reputation beyond reputebrucstoudt has a reputation beyond reputebrucstoudt has a reputation beyond reputebrucstoudt has a reputation beyond reputebrucstoudt has a reputation beyond reputebrucstoudt has a reputation beyond reputebrucstoudt has a reputation beyond reputebrucstoudt has a reputation beyond repute

it runs! and runs good.had to turn the idle up a bit.there were 2 casualties.i noticed rust on the return cable for the throttle and as soon as i pulled it around the bracket the last 6'' broke off,and apparently i over tightened the nut for the enrichener the plastic piece broke.tomorrow i'll put the seat back on and ride it.had to get away from the exhaust fumes today.too cold anyway high of 40 something.i saw snow flurries when i left work at 11:00.
72 1000cc barrels and heads, s&s 41/2'' flywheels, sifton cams, s&s super B w/ zippers thunderjet w/yost powertube, andrews gears,and shafts, competition engineering kevlar wet or dry clutch, 72 oil pump, morris magneto w/auto advance and single fire module, cycle electric generator w/electronic regulator,73 cu.in.