View Single Post
Old 12th April 2020
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

sportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond repute

Was able to ride the entire winter, a mild on here by most standards, seldom below zero. Been off the bike chasing electric gremlins and going through DT’s just now. Our illustrious Governor has seen fit to tell us to leave our bikes at home, no fishing from powered boats and no visiting. WTH? Don’t tell her I’m at my youngest boys house for holiday dinner, oh and also doing laundry. Keep it safe out there everyone and may your day be blessed!
I.B.A.#26543, Growing old-Mandatory/ Growing up-optional. Men do not quit playing because they get old, they get old because they stop playing!

The XL Forum Sportsterpedia:
http://sportsterpedia.com/doku.php/start