Thread: Rubbermount_EVO Sloppy up-shifting when hot?
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2021
Chief Know It All

Oli1200 is a glorious beacon of lightOli1200 is a glorious beacon of lightOli1200 is a glorious beacon of lightOli1200 is a glorious beacon of lightOli1200 is a glorious beacon of lightOli1200 is a glorious beacon of lightOli1200 is a glorious beacon of lightOli1200 is a glorious beacon of lightOli1200 is a glorious beacon of lightOli1200 is a glorious beacon of lightOli1200 is a glorious beacon of light

So after replacing the clutch hub, pressure plate and clutch release bearing and final adjustments I find my issue is still there. My clutch plates are good too after inspection.

I'm starting to think its my error and my left foot getting cramped with mid controls. I went to shift yesterday and couldnt physically move my foot up to shift at one point.

Clutch isnt dragging because Ill come to a stop in 3rd gear clutch in and it's completely disengaged.

Going to go back to forward controls or foot clutch jockey shifting again maybe.

Could my 8 year old clutch cable need replacing? My clutch cable was leaking at the bottom due to an abrasion which I patched up with electrical tape.