View Single Post
Old 24th August 2019
Air-Cooled Forever

Toejam503 has a reputation beyond reputeToejam503 has a reputation beyond reputeToejam503 has a reputation beyond reputeToejam503 has a reputation beyond reputeToejam503 has a reputation beyond reputeToejam503 has a reputation beyond reputeToejam503 has a reputation beyond reputeToejam503 has a reputation beyond reputeToejam503 has a reputation beyond reputeToejam503 has a reputation beyond reputeToejam503 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLXL View Post
Not as long as you keep the word 'Sportster' in your comment.
I did!
Sportster....

I wonder how the fires in Brazil are going to affect the "weather"? If we take all the water out of Manhattan and throw it on Brazil, that should do it.

Sportster.... Have you ever noticed the "cooling pipe" on the end of diesel pickups exhaust? The engineers say it's to cool the temperature of the exhaust gases because they can reach 300+ F and the tube puts the temp around 150 F. When you measure emissions with the tube off, the diesels don't meet federal emission standards, with it on, they do...go figure.
I'm still amazed at how the Sportster engine still passes these standards with it's Iconic design!