View Single Post
Old 24th July 2018
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

jharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris16371 View Post

Ik you can buy sissy bars with backrests and then have to buy the mounting hardware, I'm wondering if anyone makes just a back rest on a steal bracket that connects to the seat screw? It's something that would only be installed when she's riding so I'm not looking to spend the time and money relocating my turn signals and installing a sissy bar. If there isn't one already out there that connects to seat screw I could probably make my own bracket for it and mount a backrest to it, unless anyone sees a flaw in this.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I'd be concerned with the strength of a backrest supported with just one or maybe two screws through the top of the fender.
Wide Wishbone Girder Front End
Super E Carb w/Forcewinder Air Cleaner
WetDreamz Pipes
Holographic Metal Flake Paint Job
Four Piston Jaybrake Calipers front & back
16" Carlini Apes