Thread: Ironhead antique ironheads
View Single Post
Old 15th June 2011
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light16ouncePBR is a glorious beacon of light

I dont belong to the AMCA, but believe in their mission to a point. They have a great mag, a nice forum, and some really good people. As with most orgs there seems to be some political issues and undertones from the long timers and the leadership. Still we are better off with than without them. A lot of the national events and swaps are from the local chapters and I try to support the best I can.

The judging is another discussion. I do want to join to gain access to the forum and possibly get a bike judged someday, but at then end of the day I dont care that much and the opinions of my closest XL buddies mean more.