View Single Post
Old 27th October 2008
Senior Chief Know It All 1st Class

scottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the rough

As of this moment it's 50/50.... a prime example of how data can be complete BULL.
I'm not sure but I would imagine that I could use arm signals and get by legally, but I'm thinking that at 130 kph. I don't really want to do either of two things.
1) Raise my left arm above my head to signal that I am moving over into the right lane
2) assume that who ever is behind me would recognise that my raising my left arm in the air means I'm moving over into the right hand lane.

There are things I am willing to do for a cleaner look on my bike, I don't beleive this is one of them.