View Single Post
Old 14th March 2009
Biker

harleyxr1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25loud View Post
I know this is getting old but here in Oz we are charged a fortune for bike parts. SO 3 grand for a system is a bit much when I can get XL sporty systems for a grand on ebay.

What exhausts will for an XR1200.

I like the style of the
SUPERTRAPP XR 2 into 2 Exhaust but can it be made to fit, brake master cylinder bracket, foot pegs etc

Or even the Vance and Hines short shots, hows ground clearence etc......

Also will the performance increase a long with intake and computer mods be the same as the other remus and termi systems?
hi,ive spoken to vance and hines and they say shortshots wont fit nor their outlaw system,[told me to wait 4 their blackwidow 2into1into2 system to be available in april] im going to get the remus or do exactly what u say and cut up a normal sportster 2into2 supertrapp .it could be made to fit with a little creativity and a hacksaw,cos the bubs pipes are routed via brake master cyl,even if u have 2 use the footrest spacer kit that they are using [selling].
i just want someone else to do it first cos im scared of wasting a 600 quid supertrapp system,thexr1200 supertrapp just looks wrong somehow i couldnt live with it

and ive spoken to london harley,warrs,

Last edited by Folkie; 17th January 2017 at 11:26.. Reason: Fixed quote