View Single Post
Old 27th July 2016
Biker

cgiven will become famous soon enoughcgiven will become famous soon enoughcgiven will become famous soon enoughcgiven will become famous soon enoughcgiven will become famous soon enoughcgiven will become famous soon enoughcgiven will become famous soon enough

Thanks man!

I guess I've been riding that seat for about a year now. I really like it. the look of the seat is exactly what I wanted (especially since i wanted to leave the ecm where it was). As far as comfort goes, it's pretty much what I expected. It's not quite as plush as the stock seat with the lower profile and all, but It is still pretty comfortable. I have noticed that from time to time I'll slide back a few inches, but it's never bothered me to just scoot up. It's got a particular spot that's just right and if I scoot back on it a bit I can feel the recessed area of the seat that accommodates for the ecm slightly. Haven't had a passenger on it, but I would think it would be a firm, but good ride.

I had a baby right before I bought the new seat, so the longest I've been out on it since getting it is about 2 hours and I have no complaints. I ride everyday, rain or shine, and it's weathered nicely. I've recommended this seat to people. I'm sure a $500 LePera seat would be more comfortable, but I just can't swing that for a seat. I feel that for the price it is definitely worth it and I can't think of anything negative to say about it.

Let me know if you have anymore questions or want to see any current pics.