View Single Post
Old 28th November 2021
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

jharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterpaul View Post
Yea Jim, payback is a bitch, eh! I kicked a nice 7 point out of his mid day bed earlier today, really makes the heart pound when you get within 20feet of them!
Joe, awesome looking buck you got out there, I expect to see him hanging soon, good luck my friend.
I was bow hunting about fifty years ago in Northern Michigan. Sat down overlooking a nice clearing and fell asleep. Woke up with a horrendous noise behind me. Peaked around the tree I was leaning against and there was a six point buck staring me in the face. Our eyes were within two feet of one another. By the time I got my bow up, it was long gone and my pulse was going crazy.