View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2021
OzChick

sportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterpaul View Post
Trace,don’t be too hasty, I’m of the opinion that you can’t have too many bikes!
To be honest she isn't being ridden much at all these days as I leave very early and don't like disturbing the peace of my beautiful "hidden valley" neighborhood, so I tend to take TBob out on the mornings I'm not on my Rayvolt. But Nyx is too much fun to sit unloved. Think it's time for her to find the next person to truly appreciate everything she offers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL Ed View Post
Good to hear Trace. Don't worry about selling a bike. There is always another on the horizon. What did you end up doing on the Honda?
I've taken her in a cafe racer kind of direction. Have a Ducati style 900SS half fairing being made up. Trimmed some of the side covers and tidied the tail. She's back in pieces again at the moment with bits being painted. But getting closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkinkade View Post
Trace , good to hear your Health improving!!
Old Triumph Owner's only have two good day's in there life!! the day they buy it, & the day they sell it ( ask the seller of that 59 LOL ) cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by splineman View Post
Great to hear you are well!
I had to laugh at the old Triumph joke...my first bike was a 1969 Trophy 250, I was 16 and in high school, believe me when i say that bike made a pretty good mechanic out of me lol!
All the best Trace,
Nigel
Indeed! Lucky she'll be more my showpony than my daily commuter.

Thanks guys for all the kind words.

Work/Life Balance? Just work more at Living!
Nyx: 08 XLN~ 90" Dyno Results; 90" of Street-based FUN coming downunder; My six year refresh adventure
TBob: 2017 Triumph Bobber; Making a Decision on a New Bike
Muse: 1982 Honda CBX Shed Find
Photography: My take on the world