View Single Post
Old 17th March 2022
OzChick

sportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond repute

I can't quite believe how quickly time is running away of late... everything that felt like yesterday was actually a few months ago now it seems...
So anyway, late last year (feels like a couple of weeks ago), I got Nyx serviced by Fred at Procycle Dyno and got him to run her up on the dyno to check on her tune. He did some fine-tuning and was really happy with how she was running. Me too!

Since then we've had a very wet summer; it particularly seems to love to rain on my days off But in between it all I got Nyx completely detailed and into showroom nick so that she looks as pretty as she runs. The rains then decided not to leave for Autumn but instead dump over 40 inches in a week and create significant flooding taking out (literally) many of my local access roads as well as my favourite rides *sigh*. But at least my home was high and dry unlike so many other unfortunate souls; my generator got a workout and my storm supplies put to good use.

Anyhow, long story short, and back to Nyx; I figured I should take some pics while she was tidy and while the sun was actually deciding to grace us with its presence.

Work/Life Balance? Just work more at Living!
Nyx: 08 XLN~ 90" Dyno Results; 90" of Street-based FUN coming downunder; My six year refresh adventure
TBob: 2017 Triumph Bobber; Making a Decision on a New Bike
Muse: 1982 Honda CBX Shed Find
Photography: My take on the world