View Single Post
Old 17th March 2022
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

sportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond repute

, Yea! Trace is back!!!!! Puts a huge smile on my face when you check back in, thank you. And yes a quandary with several bikes, on I may have to deal with this year.
So glad health issues aren’t progressing and to be happy in a job...icing on the cake! We’re climbing out of our winter so may do away with the heated gear for a bit. I had some custom heating elements installed into a pair of my winter gloves and combined with my jacket liner and socks I was toasty warm even running at 0F temps. Something I’ve never experienced before.
Cyber hugs sent for you and the pups!!!

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you’re stupid and you make bad decisions.....

The XL Forum Sportsterpedia:
http://sportsterpedia.com/doku.php/start