View Single Post
Old 19th January 2011
Be annoyed Now;Ask Me How

flskevin has a brilliant futureflskevin has a brilliant futureflskevin has a brilliant futureflskevin has a brilliant futureflskevin has a brilliant futureflskevin has a brilliant futureflskevin has a brilliant futureflskevin has a brilliant futureflskevin has a brilliant futureflskevin has a brilliant futureflskevin has a brilliant future

I added a field to the description window "submitted by" so a member can contact them through a pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4regina View Post
Another great idea Kevin! I used to live in Lynchburg VA, there is a LOT of beautiful riding on the Blue Ridge Parkway just South of where you posted skyline drive. It looks like when I go visit my mother next time, I need to stop on Skyline Drive somewhere and pay up on that hug.
My hope on this map is that members from all over can put their favorite rides here so if someone is planning to go through an area they can get an insiders look in to the good rides.

Pastafarian Minister - Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Dudeist Priest - Church of the Latter Day Dude