Thread: Rigid_EVO Wrist Pin Retainer Comparison
View Single Post
Old 11th March 2019
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Hippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond reputeHippysmack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored now View Post
You can try to help people and then you can think xxxx you, I cannot be bothered anymore, Guess what I am thinking!
I asked for help and you responded.
I appreciate your assistance.
I'm getting older and will probably soon be to the point of annoying the Hell out of everybody.

For you and anyone else reading this,
When I learn something new, I store it in the Sportsterpedia.
That way, just in case someone else would like to know it, it's there for them to learn without the hassles I went through.
The pedia goes well over and beyond normal answers to the average questions in general.
I for one try to answer questions from questions in the interest of being thorough with the information.

I can not and will not post anything in the pedia on the basis of "because some said so"
If that is a problem to you, it wasn't intentional.

I am learning like most on this forum and I am going to ask dumbass questions from time to time.
Feel free to ignore my screen name if you don't want to be bothered anymore by me.

Now guess what I'm thinking.

In Search of Fuel, Sunshine and a Steady Idle.

Last edited by Hippysmack; 11th March 2019 at 01:17..