View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2014
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Rog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
I have to admit, I don't get it. "Super off topic" was not an area of the forum you could just stumble into. You had to put some thought into it and ask permission to join. That is kind of like seeing signs on a titty bar talking about all the girls and nudity offered inside, and then once you go in you complain because of all the nudity. Just doesn't make any sense to me. It was like a private club which really had no public access. I understand the offensive avatar part because avatars are "public". It is true this is "Bert's playground and he can do what he wants" but the lame reasons bother me. I didn't like the PR forum so shortly after joining I removed myself from it. Problem solved. Just don't make sense. But hey, maybe I am the oddball here ... won't be the first time.
Count me in your oddball group. But its the way most things work now days. The few will not be satisfied until the many are forced/legislated/litigated to think and or act as they do.

I sometimes get offended here and elsewhere but my offense does not trump your opinion. Thomas Jefferson said it best and it can be applied to things other than religion.
Quote:
"But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."