View Single Post
Old 10th August 2011
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

sportysrock has a reputation beyond reputesportysrock has a reputation beyond reputesportysrock has a reputation beyond reputesportysrock has a reputation beyond reputesportysrock has a reputation beyond reputesportysrock has a reputation beyond reputesportysrock has a reputation beyond reputesportysrock has a reputation beyond reputesportysrock has a reputation beyond reputesportysrock has a reputation beyond reputesportysrock has a reputation beyond repute

### IMPORTANT UPDATE ###

I have been informed that the Bike Raffle is not happening as planned, and refunds will be credited to people.

The webpage may be active, but Please Do Not try to buy any raffle tickets.

The dealer that owns the bike, never set a minimum number of tickets to be sold to proceed, but has now said that is the case. Based on previous sales, the minimum will not be reached so the raffle is not happening.

I am sorry to say, that in addition to the raffle not proceeding, the free XLF membership drawing is not proceeding either.

My apologies to everyone.

Of course if you would still care to donate to the MS Challenge Walk, the MS Society would love you to do so.
Political Correctness never killed any terrorists.