View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2019
Chief of Security

60Gunner has a reputation beyond repute60Gunner has a reputation beyond repute60Gunner has a reputation beyond repute60Gunner has a reputation beyond repute60Gunner has a reputation beyond repute60Gunner has a reputation beyond repute60Gunner has a reputation beyond repute60Gunner has a reputation beyond repute60Gunner has a reputation beyond repute60Gunner has a reputation beyond repute60Gunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge View Post
Back in 78 I got a Honda and bought it new with a Vetter fairing. It even had a cigarette lighter. I rode the bike that way for a year. Then I was fed up with the paint and went on a painting spree where I painted the bike 7 times until I had the colors I wanted. The fairing never went back on. Immediately when I took it off the front of the bike got lighter, the steering felt way better, it got around in tight traffic much better, and I could feel the wind in my face again. I will never put a windshield on a bike again. I put that thing in the front yard and sold it for almost what I paid for it new.
Ahh, the freedom of wind in your hair and bugs in your teeth!
HSR42 25 pilot 1 1/2 turns 97 needle 2nd groove 170 main
Dragtron II AC K&N filter/VR1 20W50/Spectro 85wt Primary Oil