View Single Post
Old 13th November 2019
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

boomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond reputeboomerguy has a reputation beyond repute

If I knew that I could ride my motorcycle daily like I do my cars, I wouldn't sweat the 10% ethanol gas because I know it would turn-over quickly in my tank.

However, my daily schedule and the fluctuating weather keep me from riding it as much as I would like to and it may sit for weeks or months at a time. So I keep a 5-gallon can of non-ethanol in the garage to top it off with after each ride. I would rather have it sit completely full of non-ethanol, just in case.

I also turn off the Golan manual petcock about 100 yards from my house so the carb will run empty when I park it in the garage. Probably overkill, but it's easy to do and it gives me peace of mind.