View Single Post
Old 21st September 2010
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

biknut is a splendid one to beholdbiknut is a splendid one to beholdbiknut is a splendid one to beholdbiknut is a splendid one to beholdbiknut is a splendid one to beholdbiknut is a splendid one to beholdbiknut is a splendid one to beholdbiknut is a splendid one to beholdbiknut is a splendid one to beholdbiknut is a splendid one to beholdbiknut is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Circus View Post
Forget the derringer, and the moped for that matter, I've gone back to the BMX. Takes me an hour now to get to work but damn it's fun...

You can't beat the fuel economy on these things either
I hear you, and I think you have the right idea, but this isn't a moped. It's just a motor assisted bicycle.

Here in Texas where everything is over 15 miles away and summer is burning hot, it makes sense to have a little, emphasis on little, help.
Completely stock except for, Branch #5 heads & 10.5:1 JE pistons, Red Shift V531 cams, S&S Super E, ThunderJet, V&H Sideshots, S&S Flywheels, Dyna 2000i, Stortz 55mm Inverted Fork, JMC Swingarm, Works Performance 12.5" Shocks, PM 4 Piston, PM wheels, 18 x 150 R tire, Custom Belt Drive Conversion, Still Has Original Nut Behind The Bars