View Single Post
Old 27th December 2007
Master Custom Bike Builder

misterT is a glorious beacon of lightmisterT is a glorious beacon of lightmisterT is a glorious beacon of lightmisterT is a glorious beacon of lightmisterT is a glorious beacon of lightmisterT is a glorious beacon of lightmisterT is a glorious beacon of lightmisterT is a glorious beacon of lightmisterT is a glorious beacon of lightmisterT is a glorious beacon of lightmisterT is a glorious beacon of light

I was able to get the push rod tubes out without removing the heads. I did have to remove the rocker box because the rocker shafts are held in by the rocker box bolts. It was a PIA to get the push rod tubes , bases and gaskets back in this way. I found that half of the rear seal had sliped under the tube. After geting it all back together with the old seals the same one still leaks. i will try it one more time with new seals before buying collapsable tubes.
04 1200R 90+HP/10.5-1 SE pistons/.536 cams/Heads by MR T/mikuni HSR 42 w/25 pilot, 96 needle, 170 main/TC88A ignition w turbotas mod 33 map pos.4/ Supertrapp 2-1 w 23 disks/ 28T FRONT PULLEY /NRHS Hurricane A/C & adj. pushrods /progressive 440 shocks & fork springs w/10 OZ SE fork oil