View Single Post
Old 21st September 2010
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Nitro Circus is a glorious beacon of lightNitro Circus is a glorious beacon of lightNitro Circus is a glorious beacon of lightNitro Circus is a glorious beacon of lightNitro Circus is a glorious beacon of lightNitro Circus is a glorious beacon of lightNitro Circus is a glorious beacon of lightNitro Circus is a glorious beacon of lightNitro Circus is a glorious beacon of lightNitro Circus is a glorious beacon of lightNitro Circus is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by biknut View Post
I hear you, and I think you have the right idea, but this isn't a moped. It's just a motor assisted bicycle.

Here in Texas where everything is over 15 miles away and summer is burning hot, it makes sense to have a little, emphasis on little, help.
Fair enough. Over here there a quite a few regenerative motor-assisted bicycles from Panasonic around, a good hill will wind 'em up good for a good distance.

I can see it now, you start with that practical little cruiser, and others will follow with these...