View Single Post
Old 30th December 2015
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

bustert has a reputation beyond reputebustert has a reputation beyond reputebustert has a reputation beyond reputebustert has a reputation beyond reputebustert has a reputation beyond reputebustert has a reputation beyond reputebustert has a reputation beyond reputebustert has a reputation beyond reputebustert has a reputation beyond reputebustert has a reputation beyond reputebustert has a reputation beyond repute

I know that oil will cause problems as it lowers octane and can induce detonation and such. I do not know what setup was tested but on a stock machine, the blow-by is only a fraction of the induction. I do not see heat being an issue either and the o2 levels so so. now if you are trying to wring out every available ounce of power, sure I guess the cumulative effects have to be considered. you know that egr can actually increase power if applied right. if an epa approved catch system is used it also routes the vapor back to the cleaner. all 50 states it is illegal to vent to atmosphere as the vent system is an emission component. my 440 made more power and ran a whole lot better with the water injection even with the first crappy lead free fuels back in the early 70's.