View Single Post
Old 12th July 2018
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

ParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60Gunner View Post
I'm not using it but I understood it to be keyed. I saw it when i plugged the race tuner into my ICM and wondered what it was.
My bad. Must've read it wrong or just assumed it was.
I thought it was and used it to power my GPS. Imagine my surprise when the GPS stayed on after the bike was shut off. Then I remembered the relay that I installed for the lights. I had thought that was to turn the lights off when the highbeams were on but I guess it was to turn the lights on when ignition was on.

Maybe they changed it in more recent models

Check out my Blog for my trip reports:

Click here to listen to my interview about my Sporty and riding on the Motorcycle Men Podcast

Click here to listen to my interview about the Iron Butt Rally on the Motorcycle Men Podcast

Click here
to listen to my interview on the Chasing the Horizon Podcast

Click here for the Sportsterpedia! for technical information & advice