View Single Post
Old 29th October 2019
Dazed & Confused

Tomcatt has a reputation beyond reputeTomcatt has a reputation beyond reputeTomcatt has a reputation beyond reputeTomcatt has a reputation beyond reputeTomcatt has a reputation beyond reputeTomcatt has a reputation beyond reputeTomcatt has a reputation beyond reputeTomcatt has a reputation beyond reputeTomcatt has a reputation beyond reputeTomcatt has a reputation beyond reputeTomcatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippysmack View Post
I was running between 5000 and 6500 earlier with a load and no problems.
So this may be some of the differences you mentioned regarding load vs no load, Tomcatt?
Cold vs hot engine? Your tuning, at small throttle opening, low MAP, high revs, likes a cold engine better? It's an odd area to be running in. Are you running an ignition that lets you run ignition timing vs MAP and RPM? It may need a little tweaking.

Did I misread or misunderstand? "I was running between 5000 and 6500 earlier with a load and no problems." I was thinking this session was with a hot engine (and food coloring) vs the previous cold engine test? You were running under load with your manometer connected?

Last edited by Tomcatt; 29th October 2019 at 00:36..